A Judge Doesn't Need to Decide Who Gets the House

Bring your dispute to our family law attorneys in Coral Gables, FL

Who's going to keep the house when you and your spouse split? If you can't work things out privately, you'll want to retain a family law attorney. Stephen J. Kolski & Associates, P.A. of Coral Gables, FL will fight for your best interests.

Bringing your dispute to an asset division lawyer is a good way to...

  • Protect your hard-earned assets
  • Avoid a costly, time-consuming legal battle
  • Come up with a solution that's fair to both parties
Call 305-371-9576 now to speak with a family law attorney.